This article teaches you how to build a portal to The End in Minecraft in the desktop, Pocket Edition, and console versions. In Survival mode, you can only reach the End by finding a portal already made; you’ll need to use Creative Mode to create one.
how to make an end portal in Minecraft on PC
- Open Minecraft. Double-click (or just once on the Mac) the icon that looks like a block of grassy land and clicks PLAY at the bottom of the home window.
2.Click on A player . It’s the button at the top of the Minecraft menu.
- Start a game in Creative Mode. Click Create New World at the bottom right of the “Select World” page, enter the name of the world, click the Game Mode: Survival button to switch to Creative Mode and click Create New World at the bottom left of the page.
It is also possible to select an existing world in Creative Mode on the “Select World” page (if one exists) and then click on Play Selected World .
Find a flat region. The End portal needs a section of 5×5 flat terrain.
5. Open the Creative menu. Press the key Eto do this. A screen with a bill of materials will appear.
You may need to press a different key if you have changed the configuration of the controls.
6. Click on the “Search” tab. It is a compass icon in the upper right corner.
7. Type end in the search bar. It is on the upper right side of the search section. Doing so displays a list of all the ingredients related to the End, including those needed to create a portal.
8. Add ingredients to the End portal in the inventory. Click on the blue and white icon called “Portal do Fim”, click on a space in the inventory bar at the bottom of the window, and repeat with the eye-shaped icon called “Eye of Ender”.
9. Make a frame for the portal of the End. Move through the inventory bar until the “Portal do Fim” block is equipped and build a frame for the portal by right-clicking on spaces on the ground. Remember the following:
- The portal to the End consists of four rows of three blocks that surround a 3×3 square.
- The corners of the portal will be empty spaces.
- It is necessary to stand in the internal area of the portal while building it, and it is necessary to stand directly in front of each block while positioning it.
- Add an Eye of Ender to each block of the frame. Select that item in the inventory bar and then right-click on the top of each block in the End portal.
- Wait for the portal to open. Once you have placed the last Eye of Ender, you will see a starry purple portal open in the middle of the area surrounded by the frame. This is the portal of the End.
- Jump on the portal to teleport to the End, where you can fight the Ender Dragon.
- The blocks may be placed in the wrong way if the portal does not appear. Remember to face each block while placing them inside the frame.
- Once you reach the End, you will need to defeat the Ender Dragon to unlock an achievement.
- It is possible to create another portal from the End to return to the main world.
- When entering the End in Survival mode, it is recommended to bring armor and diamond weapons, as well as many healing items (for example, fillets, golden or enchanted apples, potions, etc.).
- Unfortunately, it is not possible to create a portal to the End if you are playing in Survival mode, although it is possible to use the Eye of Ender to find one .