Many players don’t know, but Dragon Age: Origins also has a series of codes (cheats) for you to cheat and get advantages. Unlike most games, this function is quite “hidden” in Dragon Age, so we’ve brought you the step by step of how to enable cheats in the game. Then we’ve put together the complete list of commands so you can have everything in your hands. Check out!
How to enable Dragon age origins Cheats
To enable cheats in Dragon Age: Origins, you need to enable the command console. To do this, carefully follow the step by step:
1. Access the game folder until you find the executable daorigins.exe in the directory: Dragon Age> bin_ship.
2. Right-click on the executable and create a shortcut on the desktop.
3. In the newly created shortcut, right-click and access the properties.
4. In the Shortcut tab, in the Destination field, you will find the entire game directory. No matter where it is installed, you will need to add the following code after the quotes in the directory:
5. Attention: it is essential that you paste the code above after the quotes and after a space, so that the end of the directory looks like this: Dragon Age bin_ship daorigins.exe “-enabledeveloperconsole.
6. Close the properties window by clicking OK. This will enable the command console in the game, but you still need to define a key to open it.
7. Go to the directory “… / Dragon Age / Settings“and access the file”keybindings.ini“. Open it using Notepad and find the line”OpenConsole_0 = Keyboard :: Button_GRAVE“:
8. Replace the word “GRAVE” with the key you want to use to open the cheat console. We suggest that you use an accent such as “~”, for example. Just insert the character in place of the word GRAVE, so that the line looks like this:
OpenConsole_0 = Keyboard :: Button_ ~
9. After exiting and saving changes, simply access the game and press the key defined above to open the console, enter the codes below and press Enter. Enjoy!
List of cheats for Dragon Age: Origins
|Command||It is made|
|runscript addxp X||Provides the amount of XP put in place of “X”|
|runscript zz_money X||Provides the amount of Copper placed in place of “X”|
|runscript zz_economizer||Unequip all equipment|
|runscript warrior||Turns you into a Level 2 Warrior|
|rogue runscript||Turns you into a Level 2 Rogue|
|runscript wizard||Turns you into a Level 2 Mage|
|runscript ai [on/off]||Turns artificial intelligence on and off|
|runscript zz_jump_around||Teleports you to a random area of the map|
|runscript zz_pre_demo2||Teleports you and your group to Ostagar|
|runscript zz_pre_strategy||Teleports you and your party to Duncan’s Fire in Ostagar|
|runscript zz_eurodemo_end||Teleports you and your group to Dalish Camp|
|zz_talk_nearest runscript||Talk to the nearest NPC|
|runscript zz_wmp_debug||Starts the Script Wizard that allows you to change the game’s plot and complete quests automatically|
|runscript chargen 1||Starts the character level screen|
|runscript chargen 0||Starts the character generation screen|
|runscript levelparty?||Reset the group level and attributes. Destroy all equipped items|
|runscript removetalent X||Removes talent placed in place of “X”|
|zz_dropparty runscript||Delete the group|
|runscript zz_reveal_map||Reveals the entire map|
|runscript injury remall||Removes all injuries from you|
|runscript injury remparty||Removes all injuries from the group|
|runscript ai abilities 0||Enemies can no longer use skills|
|selectparty runscript||Opens the group selection screen|
|runscript bowlingforferelden||Fend off enemies and create a shield around you|
|runscript killallhostiles||Kill all creatures in the area|
|runscript healplayer||Heals you and the group|
|pc_immortal runscript||Makes you immortal|
|runscript dbg_setattrib [atributo] [valor]||Provides a 180-second buff for the chosen attribute, at the chosen value|
|runscript zz_supercrit player||Provides 1000 mana, 1000 health, 50 strength and 50 dexterity|
|zz_getparty runscript||Gathers all group members|
|runscript zz_createrunes||Creates one of each type of rune plus the Oathkeeper sword|
|runscript zz_givearmor||Creates all Dragonbone armor|
|runscript zz_deathblow||Causes your character to perform a killing blow based on the equipped weapon|
|zz_upgrade runscript||Opens the enchantment menu|
|runscript zz_addparty||Remove the limit of group members|
|runscript zz_set_trap||Add traps to inventory|
|runstal addtalent [Número]||Adds the talent or spell placed on “Number”|
|runscript zz_party_addgifts||Adds the following items to your inventory: Antivan Leather Boots, Dalish Gloves, Alistair’s Mother’s Amulet, Duncan’s Shield, Andraste’s Grace and Cute Nug|
|runscript e3_addparty||Adds Jory and Daveth to the group|
|runscript zz_starmetal_sword||Adds 1 and 2-handed Starfang swords to the inventory. Warden’s Keep DLC required|
|runscript cheater||Adds all achievements to your profile|
|runscript zz_add_skills3||Adds 3 skill points|
|runscript zz_addparty [nome do NPC]||Adds the desired NPC to the group|