Facing real players in combat is always different from playing against the computer. In Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG) the confrontation between players is inevitable. Only one player or team can win the match. Check out these tips and learn how to improve your performance on the most brutal island of all time!.
7 tips winner in PUBG
1. Make Decisions
At PUBG, it is important to make decisions quickly. The first minutes of each game are very intense, with all players trying to reach the places with better loot and less risk. Once you understand the route of the plane, choose the place where you will jump. Find out what are the best loot locations in Erangel and try to get there as soon as possible.
2. Master your parachute
The parachute is the first PUBG “vehicle”. All players start their game by jumping from the plane, so learn to master your jump . Using your parachute well is a skill that will help you get to your chosen location quickly. Avoid jumping into areas with little coverage or in the middle of streets. The ideal is to land on the edge of a village.
3. Loot and more Loot
Landed? Do not waste time observing the landscape. Start looking for loot right away . Your equipment, supplies and weaponry will make the difference between moving on or going back to the lobby . In PUBG, the loot is random and you may be lucky or unlucky in your discoveries. Learn how to fight what you find and how to use each piece of equipment or weapon. However, there are essential supplies and equipment like dressings, weapons, guards and backpacks .
- Medic Pack: Heals 100% instantly, but it is very rare.
- First Aid Kit: heals 75% of your life instantly and exists in greater quantity. It does not cure above 75%.
- Bandages : heal 10% per unit, but take time to act. Do not use if you need a quick cure. They do not cure above 75%.
- Painkillers: enhance healing over 75% when used with other items. They can heal a serious injury and slightly increase your speed.
- Energy Drinks: the weakest consumable in the game. It slightly increases your speed and can recover some energy.
Armament and Protection
Armed struggle is part of PUBG. You need to shoot well, shoot fast and be absolutely lethal with your shots . There are many different weapons in PUBG and you need two types:
- Primary Weapon: preferably an automatic assault rifle. This weapon will be used for medium and long-range shots. Obviously, it will depend a lot on what you find when looting loot .
- Secondary weapon: the ideal would be a weapon for short range, while researching houses or other housing / tight spaces.
- If you find telescopic sights, bipods, shafts or other weapon equipment, attach them immediately. They will help to get better shots.
- A bulletproof vest and a level 2 helmet would be perfect. However, any protection is better than nothing, so don’t miss out on opportunities.
- Do not take bulletproof vests or other protection from players you have eliminated, even if they are level 3, as they will be seriously damaged.
Catching loot is very good, but if you can’t transport it, it’s not worth the effort. Try to find any type of backpack quickly. It will be worth its weight in gold.
4. Always be aware
- Remember that you are on hostile ground and that the other players want to win as much as you do.
- Use your camera (keeping the ALT key pressed) to keep an eye on the entire terrain as you move.
- If possible, use all available coverages such as buildings, shrubs and trees to protect yourself while advancing on the ground.
- Always use tilt to look around a corner. Thus, you show a reduced silhouette and it is much more difficult to be shot.
- Always pay attention to your mini map. The playing area will shorten periodically and, if you are caught off guard, it will be too late.
5. In the middle of departure, take a vehicle
Okay, you survived the parachute start, got some valuable loot and even eliminated some players. It arrived at what is called, unofficially, “the middle of the game”. Your priority now will be to get a vehicle , if you don’t already have one. The best way to find one is to search along the roads or try to find garages.
This phase of the game will depend a lot on your attention to the playing area, marked by a circle that is always shortening. Take your vehicle and go towards a building, preferably in the center of the game zone and defend it.
- At this stage of the game, don’t risk too much on the loot unless you need ammo.
- Keep always an eye on the mini-map. When the game zone shortens, quickly go there. Thus, it will arrive before other players and you can prepare a surprise for them.
- If you are in the center of the game zone, the next zone is likely to be close, or very close. This will save time and be much safer.
Observe the surrounding area using the windows, but without getting too close. The ideal is to shoot from the shadows of the room. Repeat this procedure as many times as necessary.
To win, you need to eliminate the other players. This is essential to achieve a good position in the table. Follow these tips to increase your effectiveness as a sniper:
- Practice a lot. Better reflexes will make you a better survivor.
- Know what to expect from each weapon you use and its limitations.
- Learn from your mistakes. Don’t repeat the same mistakes hoping that something will go better.
- Do not use automatic fire outdoors. If there is time to aim, there is time to shoot in semi-automatic. This saves ammunition and improves its accuracy.
- A shot can reveal your position. Is it worth taking a risk? Do not compromise your safety for one more disposal.
- Learn to wait for the right moment to shoot. Always wait for the enemy’s most vulnerable moment before making any contact.
- Learn the shortcut keys for the different functions in the game. This will make you faster. In PUBG, there are only two types of players: fast and eliminated.
- If possible, use extras on your weapon like telescopic sights and bipods.
7. At the end of the game, stay close to the closing of the circle
Congratulations! You have reached the most intense part of each PUBG match. There are few players left and in a short time there will be a bullet flying while the blue circle tightens more and more. While in the middle of the game the most effective strategy was to stay mostly in the center of the game zone, in this phase it is usually best to stay on one end and move only when necessary.
Imagine that you are the yellow arrow in the image above. When you stay at the edge of the current game zone (in blue) and move to the next game zone (in green) you theoretically only need to worry about the zone in front of you and to your side. As in any game, PUBG needs training, planning, and skill to be able to win a match. Learn as much as possible about the map, make decisions quickly, and follow your strategy consistently. PUBG is a complex and dynamic game, which requires a lot of concentration and quick thinking, but its real goal is to make you excel every time you play.